Alucha Management BV respects the privacy of its website visitors, in particular their rights regarding the automatic processing of personal data. We have therefore formulated and implemented a policy on the complete transparency with our customers regarding the processing of personal data, its purpose(s) and the possibilities to exercise your legal rights in the best possible way.
If you require any additional information on the protection of personal data, please visit the website of the Dutch Data Protection Authority at autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/en
Article 1 – Definitions
1. Website: alucha.com
2. Data controller: the party responsible for processing personal data, in this case Alucha Management BV, with its registered office and principle place of business at Westervoortsedijk 73 in Arnhem, the Netherlands (postcode 6827AV), and registered in the Dutch Trade Register under number 59303840
Article 2 – Access to the website
We provide access to the website for personal use only. You agree that you will not use the content of this website for your own commercial, political or publicity purposes, and that you will not solicit, invite or accept any commercial offers via the website, unsolicited commercial electronic messages (“spam”) in particular.
Article 3 – Website content
All brands, images, copy, comments, illustrations, animations, videos, audio and all the technical applications that can be used to operate this website and, more generally, all the components used on this website are protected by intellectual property rights. It is strictly forbidden to use, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, distribute or modify in any way and by any means whatsoever any content or components of this website, including technical applications, without the prior written permission of the data controller. A failure of the data controller to take immediate action against an infringement cannot be construed as tacit consent nor does this constitute a waiver of any right to bring legal proceedings against the infringing party.
Article 4 – Management of the website
For the proper management of the website the data controller may at any time:
• suspend, interrupt, reduce or decline access to the website for a particular category of visitors;
• delete any content that could interfere with the functioning of the website or violate national or international law or internet etiquette;
• make the website temporarily unavailable in order to perform updates.
Article 5 – Responsibilities
1. The data controller is not liable for failure, malfunctions, difficulties or interruptions in the functioning of the website that cause the website or of any of its functionalities to be temporarily or permanently unavailable or inaccessible. The way in which you connect to our website is your own responsibility. You should take all appropriate measures yourself to protect your devices and data against hazards such as virus attacks via the internet. Furthermore, you are personally responsible for which websites you visit and what information you seek online.
2. The data controller is not liable for any legal proceedings brought against you:
• due to the use of the website or services accessible via the internet;
3. The data controller is not liable for any loss or damage you incur, such as damage to your device for example, or that is incurred by third parties arising in connection with your use of the website or connection to the website. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the data controller in this regard.
4. If the data controller is involved in a dispute because of your use or abuse of this website, the data controller is entitled to claim and/or recover all damages from you that arise in this regard.
Article 6 – Collection of personal data
1. Your personal data may be collected by Alucha Management BV.
2. Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (“data subject”).
3. An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or societal identity of that natural person.
4. The data controller mainly uses personal data collected on the website to maintain a relationship with you and to process your orders if applicable. We record the personal data we collect in a register (electronic or otherwise).
Article 7 – Your rights regarding information
1. Pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), everyone has the right to inspect their personal data, to have such data rectified or erased and to restrict the processing of such data, as well as the right to object to the processing and the right to data portability.
2. You can exercise these rights by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Any request for such must be accompanied by a copy of a valid proof of ID, on which you have signed, and stating the address where we can contact you.
4. You will receive a reply from us within one month of submitting your request.
5. Depending on the complexity and the number of requests this period may be extended.
Article 8. Legal obligation
2. If certain information is required to obtain access to certain features of the website, the data controller will specifying the mandatory nature of providing this information when requesting such.
Article 9 – Collected data and commercial offers
1. You may receive commercial offers from the data controller. If you do not or no longer wish to receive such offers, please send an email to the following address: email@example.com
2. Your personal data will not be used by our partners for commercial purposes.
3. If you encounter any personal data from other data subjects while visiting our website, you must refrain from collecting this and/or from any unauthorised use of such or any other act that constitutes an infringement of the privacy of the data subject(s) in question. The data controller is not responsible in such circumstances.
Article 10 – Data retention period
The data collected by the data operator are used and retained for the duration as stipulated by law.
Article 11 – Cookies
2. We may use the following types of cookies on our website:
• Functional cookies: these are, for example, session and login cookies, which are used to collect information about your visit (“session”) and login details.
• Analytic cookies: these cookies are used to collect information, in an anonymised form, regarding visits to our website, like numbers of visitors and the most commonly visited pages and topics. In this way we can adjust our communication and information to the needs of our visitors. We cannot see who visits our sites or from which personal device the visit has taken place.
3. Specifically, we use the following cookies on our website:
• No other cookies
4. When you visit our website, cookies from the data controller and/or third parties may be stored on your computer or mobile device.
5. For more information about using, managing and deleting cookies for each electronic device, we invite you to consult the following website (in Dutch):
Article 12 – Images and products offered
No rights can be derived from the images that accompany the products offered on our website.
Article 13 – Applicable law and jurisdiction
These conditions are governed by Dutch law. The court in the district where the data controller has its place of business has exclusive jurisdiction in any dispute concerning these conditions that may arise, except where a legal exception applies.
Article 14 – Contact
For questions, product information or information about the website itself, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Article 15 – Effective date